Post 4: meet my top 3 of meals

 Hiiii i really like all the foods especially fruits and vegetables, obviously some more than others, however it´s difficult to say what´s my favourite one, especially when the food has different flavors depending on who cooked it. But i can do a top 3; the first one is lasagna cook by my mother(i try to do it once, it was nice but not like hers), the second one is fried empanada of pino by my great-grandmother(i have taste a lot of fried an baked empanadas but none compares) and the last one is sushi from a a place near where i live.
I love these meals because they are so full of flavors. I know that my top 3 isn´t too healthy but i i just eat them in especial occasions, but when i do it i eat like there´s no more food in the world hahaha. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.