POST 8: English Language Challenges

 By taking the English test when I matriculated at the university, I was able to homologate the first two classes of English, and this online context has been easier than I expected, I don't know if it would have been different in presencial but I liked that they haven't been a bad load at the university. Regarding blogs, the truth is that they are done quite quickly, although sometimes one tends to use the translator, however, this week the blogs became very exhausting because I did four in one pass, luckily this is the last one (I think) haha.

Regarding my English I must improve my pronunciation, in my mind it sounds great but when I speak it sounds horrible haha, I also have to improve my nerves when speaking, because I get very nervous and not remembering or knowing the word I want to say well makes me feel much more nervous in the situation of having a fluent conversation, although if I spoke with a foreigner I wouldn't be so nervous, it's more the nerves regarding evaluations or to think that the people are going to make fun of me if I make a bad pronunciation.

Outside of class I sometimes like how to think conversations in English or speak when I'm alone, I also like to listen to music, watch movies (sometimes without Spanish subtitles) and tik toks in English, many times it helps me more at the same time having the subtitles in English because sometimes with the pronunciation I can not identify the words well.

Comentarios

  1. It is also difficult for me to speak english jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I do the same thing as you to improve my English, that is very useful and practical.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It also makes me nervous to speak English because of what others think haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.