Growing up it's a craziness

 Since I was a child I have always liked nature, that is why my dream was to become a veterinarian, but when I grew up I realized that it isn´t that simple.

I did the psu twice, the first was a shame ahaha, however, I could have studied but I wasn't sure what I wanted, so I decided to wait a year to prepare better and think well, in that year I found this career and I loved it , although I was also interested in commercial engineering; However, I finally decided on forestry engineering because it would depend on the work i would help to conserve and protect the flora and fauna. Now that I'm studying I love the career more, but I feel like I'm not learning well because online classes:(.

I would like to work in the ministry of the environment to bring about changes at a higher level.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! The online classes have not been the best, but you have to have faith that everything will happen later, much encouragement!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vale ♡ I also decided to wait a year to prepare and think well, it was the best for me 😊

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How beautiful: ') I am glad that you were able to enter this beautiful race, one day we will be able to return to face-to-face classes, I hope so :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hopefully we can return to face-to-face classes soon for better learn

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.