Hi everyone, my name is Valentina Venegas and i´m from Santiago, Chile, i haved lived here all my life, but i´m a lucky one because i traveled a lot for the country.

I´m the oldest child from my family, i was an only son for ten years, then my siblings came to rock my world jsjs, however i love my family, they always support me in everything that i do. We have 8 pets, we are always adopting rescued animals.

I liked to do all the sports that have to do with competing jsjs, but my favourite one is playing football because i  met there all my biggest frienships(I have played with them for 8 years) and they trust me as a goalkeeper.




Comentarios

  1. What are the names of your 8 beautiful pets?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The names are Cocó(cat), Mordelón(cat), Minina(cat, sha has no tail), Almendra(dog), Negrito(dog), Meche(dog), Leona(dog) and Princesa(dog) jsjsj

      Eliminar
  2. Hi! I'm glad about the animals that you rescued. Wich is the place that you like the most during your trips for Chile?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love to see a woman who loves football I congratulate you. You are wonderful

    ResponderEliminar

  4. hello, how great that they adopt rescued animals !, they must have a lot of love <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes they have<3, since we moved they have a lot space to run, but the cats lives indoor for they health.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.