Love and hate with my phone

 Since I was little, when the first more advanced phones started to come out, like the "almeja" I had them because my mother liked to communicate with me. that's why I consider phones my favorite technology for many reasons. I like to be in communication with my family and friends, listen to music, use applications and social networks to stay informed and find new information, I also enjoy taking pictures to capture nature or special moments; but sometimes I get distracted and don't realize how much time I'm wasting, so I try to push it away, especially when I'm doing college stuff. Having a telephone is totally recommended but you must control the time that  you spend using it.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.