Post 5

In 2016 I started playing as a goalkeeper because my trainer/teacher was searching for a new one for the coca-cola school championship. So this picture is about the most important championship that with my classmates we have won; we train and sacrifice a lot that year but the truth is that we never thought we'd get that far because that championship is the most important in Chile(for the schools) and the final was in the Estadio Nacional.

We were so nervous at the final, we were losing 3-1 with 10 minutes left, we ended up winning 4-3, it was a heart attack game but as we always say "The game does't end untill the last whistle".

Thanks all this i found something that i was very good, for sure i play in other posiions but I´m not good enough. Today I still play in a local club, I know it isn't something professional but the important thing is to keep playing and improving. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.