Post 7: An expert/person in your field that you admire


This has been the most difficult post to do because I admire all the expert in my field, because they know so much, but at the same time I feel scary because I don't know if some day I will be good enough like them. 
(I didn't find a nice picture:( )

However the expert that I admire the most is the assistant professor Benito A. Gonzáles, really I don´t know to much of his personal life, but I know that he graduated as an Agricultural Engineer from the Universidad Católica de Chile and has a PhD in Silvoagropecuarian and Veterinary Sciences from the Universidad de Chile.
I only had 1 class with him but I would love to have anothers; the reasons that I admire him it´s because he teach so well, his classes weren´t boring and he always gave us a vibe that he is passionate about he does.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.