POST 1: A country you would like to visit

 

I would like to go to Australia, I don’t know specifically where but I want to go because there are so many kind of species of plants and animals that aren´t here in Chile; for other side I know that in certain way this is dangerous haha.

This country has many adventages such as education, salary, economy, infrastructure, natural resources, etc., is a great opportunity.

In Australia I would like to go to natural spaces to meet all the species of plants and animals that I can. Also I would like to visit natural monuments and views. Meet new people and different cultures.

I would like to live and work (on something that has to do with my career obviously) for a couple years, not all my life because I love Chile and I want to share all my knowledge to the people of here and help to advance as a country.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.