POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.

 Being a forest engineer is one of the ways to help the world in a lot of aspect of flora, fauna and biotic components, through a balance between obtaining their services and conserving them; which is very important, because our existence and well being depends on nature. That is one of the many reasons that motivated me to study forestry engineering, I love the fact of constantly interacting with nature and getting to know it more every day.

My idea has always been to see a change for the better in the world, and to be part of it, that is why when I am already become a professional I will seek to help in the conservation and recovery of different species of plants and animals; for that I want to have a greater specialization in terms of fauna. At the same time I want to guide and inform people, so that awareness is generated that everything has his limits, that way we can all be part of a change where our generation and future generations can have and enjoy nature.


Comentarios

  1. You seem to have such a great vocation, and I love it <3

    ResponderEliminar

  2. The best career to be in contact with nature

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Forest engineer was one of my preferences previously at the university. Now in architecture, I have an interest in the green areas around the city. Perhaps is that I love the trees.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh i love nature conservation, we will be partners!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever