POST 5: My future job

 Obviously I would like to work on something related to my career, I'm studying forestry engineering, I chose this career because I want to help the conservation of plant species in Chile and help in a certain way to raise awareness and educate people regarding the importance of the conservation of nature; That is why I would like to be part of the CONAF and work in a park to be outdoors, in direct contact with nature and the people who are going to visit them, in order to teach them how important it's and how we should take care of protected areas.


In the same way, even if I worked in Chile, I would like to travel to increase my knowledge in another country, perhaps do a magister to specialize in some subject, I would like something related to fauna; I would also like to travel to know new species of plants and the places that obviously host them.

The truth is, I wouldn't expect to earn a lot of money, my future plans do not involve having a family, so the living expenses wouldn't be many, so I would be happy to earn a salary with which I don't lack money to make ends the month.

Comentarios

  1. jajaj I think that everyone choose Forestry engineering for conservation!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It´s so cool that you want to work teaching people about the importance of nature!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.