POST 6: Time travel to the future

 The truth is that I don't know if I would like to travel through time, because knowing myself I would travel to intervene in some important event of humanity, which could change everything that we know in that reality; and if I traveled to the future it would be to know what would happen to my family and my life, so I feel that all things go through something so I would rather let life surprise me.

However, I would like to travel far back in time, to the triassic period to meet dinosaurs, I don't know exactly where specifically because the planet earth has undergone several changes geographically, I am happy to get to a place where there is a great diversity of dinosaurs and plants; I know it sounds dangerous but I would love to have seen them in their natural environment; maybe I will die in a few seconds, maybe not, and if I don't die so soon I would like to see as many dinosaurs as possible and at the same time see the nature that existed before and without human intervention, then I would stay in this period until due to some natural cause die, the possible thing would be not to die so soon or in such a painful way haha.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.