POST 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 To begin, I'm in my second year in the degree of forestry engineering, where I have only gone to university twice and I have gone to outdoors of 3 days in all this time, when most of the time the degree in a normal state happens in making land than in the university, so I will only talk about how little I know.

Until now I wouldn't change anything in the curriculum of the career since all the branches are related in some way, so taking one wouldn't give good results, I would like if the number of years that the career lasts would be shortened, in Spain for example It only lasts 3 years, it would still be great, especially in my case, I don't have any scholarship or gratuity so 5 years is a lot of money in monthly payments.

As I said before, I have only been to the university twice, in green areas it is very beautiful and rustic, but the infrastructure leaves a lot to be desired, it is all very small and very old; Regarding technology, I don't know what to say to the truth since I don't handle this information but looking at everything else I suppose that there are few technological tools or they are very old, more financial support is needed from the university or the state.

The methods that some teachers have have been good in the online context, but some haven't been of much use, but it's clearly because they had never been in this situation and also most of what is taught in a normal context would be outdoors.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best holidays ever

POST 4: topic is free but themed and the theme will be about your profession.